Acceptable Use Policy
While we will not actively be monitoring every Posting, we reserve the right to remove, edit, or otherwise modify any Postings that do not adhere to this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Remember, other users can see your posts. Do not post personal information that you do not wish to have others see.
- You must maintain a polite, pleasant and respectful environment. Personal attacks are not appropriate.
- Postings that are unlawful, or infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationship are prohibited.
- Postings that bully, harass, abuse, stalk or threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others are prohibited. You may not post the private or personal information of others. You must not contact anyone who has requested not to be contacted.
- You must make sure that what you post is appropriate for all people visiting the Website. Any Postings that are defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, intimidating, indecent, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable are prohibited. Slurs or comments against any social, racial, religious, ethnic or sexual orientation group are prohibited.
- Your Postings should relate to the subject that is being discussed.
- You may not send any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk mail, unauthorized e-mails, or commercial solicitations, or otherwise engage in, facilitate or encourage any illegal activities through the Website.
- You may not collect information about other people using the Website, including e-mail addresses.
- You may not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose on the Website or to contact anyone through the Website for these purposes.
- You may not download any file or any personal information, including photographs or videos, posted by another user without permission.
- You may not upload Postings or other files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another user’s computer or property.
- You may not remove or obscure a copyright notice (or put on a fake copyright notice), or take off author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels that show the origin or source of material you post on the Website.
- You may not interfere, restrict or inhibit another user’s use of the Website or its features, such as by engaging in excessive usage, launching denial of service attacks, or uploading or transmitting viruses or other malicious code. You agree not to gain unauthorized access to the Website computer systems, or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Website.
- You may not create a false identity or otherwise pretend to be someone else, or provide false information when creating an account, or create an account for anyone other than yourself.
- You many not create more than one personal account and may not use the Website if you are under the age of 18.
If you have any questions, complaints or comments on this Acceptable Use Policy or wish to report a violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, you should contact us at email@example.com. Please do not direct questions, complaints or comments about this Acceptable Use Policy to other users.
If there is a violation of the Acceptable Use Policy, we may immediately suspend or permanently remove a user’s access to the Website or its features. We do not guarantee any user will receive a warning before we suspend or remove access to the Website. We also keep an historical record of all conduct violations and responses to Acceptable Use Policy violations in light of that history.